The Samsung Galaxy A01 mobile phone is a development for the cheapest phone from Samsung in the recent period Samsung A2 Core .. And, contrary to what is expected from Samsung, a processor was used by the Qualcomm company as Snapdragon 439 was used, although it is old, but it is still accepted in this category with a notch screen So that the Samsung Galaxy A01 phone is one of the cheapest Samsung phones currently that come with a screen in the form of a note in this category so let us know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A01 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages and is it worth buying or not as follows.
■ Advantages of samsung galaxy A01 :
• The phone comes 146.2 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm, with an estimated weight of 149 grams.
• Samsung Galaxy A01 supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim.
• The phone supports 2G, 3G, and 4G. As for the materials used in the phone come entirely from plastic as usual in this category.
• The screen comes in the form of a water drop in the form of a PLS TFT type of 5.7 inches with HD + 720 x 1520 pixels at a pixel density of 301 pixels per inch and supports new dimensions of 19: 9 to display larger content from other phones thanks to the screen notch also supports Screen Night Mode to completely turn the phone black.
• The phone comes with 16 GB of solid memory with 2 GB of random memory.
• you will find the remaining space after deducting the system will be approximately 8.4 GB.
• The phone also supports the ability to increase storage by means of a memory card up to 512 GB.
• As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Qualcomm company Snapdragon 439 with 12 nano technology, it is the most popular processor in this category, it is the same as that found in the Redmi 8, Redmi 8A and Nokia 4.2 with a graphics processor of the type Adreno 505.
• The front camera comes with 5 MP with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
• The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot and is the primary camera for the phone and the second camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot which is for isolation and portraiture in addition to the presence of a single flash of the type LED flash.
• The phone supports 1080p FHD video recording at a frame rate of 30 frames per second.
•Samsung Galaxy A01 supports the 3.5mm headphone jack and comes on top.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi and comes with b / g / n frequencies in addition to its support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
• The phone supports Bluetooth version 4.2 with support for A2DP, LE. GPS supports GPS and other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
• The USB port comes from the Micro USB version 2.
• Security means: The phone supports the ability to unlock the phone through the Face Unlock feature.
• The phone supports acceleration and proximity sensors.
• The battery comes with a capacity of 3000 mAh.
■Samsung Galaxy A01 disadvantages :
1. Samsung Galaxy A01 dos not supports Notification bulb .
2. The phone is missing support for the fingerprint sensor.
3. The bottom edge of the phone is large and it was best to cut it down.
4. The phone screen is relatively small, but it may be suitable for anyone who wants a small screen phone.
5. The 16 GB version is very little and it was better to have the phone in a larger version.
6. An old USB port, and there are other phones competing at the same price at the Type C port now.
7. The external speakers come on the back of the phone and is easy to mute when placing the phone on a level surface.
8. The battery is not the strongest in the price category as the Redmi 8A and Redmi 8 are larger.