The OnePlus 7 phone is considered one of the best phones of the company as it comes with a stronger performance compared to the previous generation through the latest Qualcomm processor with interest in cameras in general and the rear camera in particular, the camera comes with a sensor of the type Sony IMX586, it is the same as that in the phone Honor View 20 and Xiaomi Mi 9 So does the OnePlus 7 phone have what distinguishes it from other phones and makes it the best? Let's get acquainted with that, with the full specifications of the phone, its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not ?! As follows .
● OnePlus 7 advantages :
• The phone supports NFC.
• The phone supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim.
• The phone supports all communication networks currently available, as it supports the second generation 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
• The data communication speed comes from the type LTE-A 5CA Cat16, enabling you to download 1024MB per second, and to upload 150MB per second.
• The phone comes in durability and glass quality with an aluminum frame.
• The phone comes in dimensions of 157.7 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm, while the phone weighs 182 grams.
• The screen comes in the form of a water drop of Optic AMOLED type 6.41 inch FHD + quality 1080 × 2340 pixels and supports the dimensions of the display in 19.5: 9 with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass but we do not know any specific version of the protection layer and the screen supports several Display modes such as Reading Mode, Night Mode and Video Enhancer.
• OnePlus 7 comes with more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a 128 GB UFS 3.0 solid memory with a 6 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
-The second version comes with a 256 GB UFS 3.0 solid memory with an 8 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
• The phone comes with the most powerful processor present from the company, Qualcomm, where it comes from the type SDM855 Snapdragon 855 with 7nm technology, as for the graphic processor, it comes from the type of Adreno 640.
• The phone comes with a 16-megapixel front camera with a Sony IMX471 sensor with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
• As for the back camera, it comes with a dual camera that is slightly prominent on the back of the phone, as the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel sensor with a Sony IMX586 sensor with an F / 1.7 lens slot and the second camera comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot for isolation and portraiture with a dual flash of type LED and OIS optical stabilizer cameras support EIS, PDAF, HDR and panorama.
• OnePlus 7 has the fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen and supports Face Unlock.
• It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for VR glasses.
• It supports Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac in addition to support for Dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot.
• Bluetooth comes with the latest release version V, with A2DP, LE, aptX HD support..
• It comes with Android 9.0 Pie OS with OxygenOS 9 interface.
• The USB port comes with Type C version 3.1 and also supports OTG.
• The phone comes with a 3700 mAh battery and supports 20W fast charging.
● Disadvantages of the OnePlus 7 :
1. The phone does not supports wireless charging.
2. It does not support the installation of a memory card.
3. The phone case does not contain earphones.
4. Water and dust resistant does not come with any certification of any kind.
5. OnePlus 7 does not support the 3.5mm headphone jack.
6. There is not much change compared to its previous OnePlus 6T phone other than the processor and cameras.
7. It didn't come full screen like the OnePlus 7 Pro and the Water Drop notch was satisfied.
8. It does not provide a wide-angle lens and no zoom.
9. Because of the arrival of the phone from the glass, it will be an easier scratch experience in addition to that it will be polarized for fingerprints, therefore we recommend you to use the included case.