My Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 phones were announced at the IFA 2019 conference in Germany, so the Nokia 6.2 phone was the cheapest phone, HMD Global announced that the Nokia 6.2 phone screen is one of the best screens currently in Nokia, with PureDisplay technology, the company stated that it gives Enhancement in screen colors to be better than regular screens, the phone was issued to serve as an upgrade to the previous Nokia 6.1 phone, performance has been improved relatively with better cameras than before. The rest of the full specifications of the Nokia 6. 2 What are its main advantages and disadvantages as follows.
● Specifications of Nokia 6.2
• The Nokia 6.2 comes with dimensions of 159.9 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm with an estimated weight of 180 grams.
• The radio supports FM and NFC, and the phone supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim.
• As for the support of communication networks, the phone supports the second generation 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
• Notch screen in the form of a water drop of 6.3 inches with FHD + quality 1080 x 2280 pixels at a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch and the company calls it the name of the PureDisplay and also supports the dimensions of the display in a ratio of 19: 9 with a layer of protection on the screen type Corning Gorilla Glass generation Third, the screen supports Night Light mode to protect your eyes from blue rays.
• The phone comes with three versions of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a 32 GB solid memory with 3 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with a 64 GB solid memory with 4 GB RAM. The third version comes with 128 GB solid memory with 4 GB RAM.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase the space by means of a memory card up to 512 GB.
• As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 636 processor with 14 nano technology, with an Adreno 509 graphics processor, it is the same as the Redmi Note 6 Pro processor and the Nokia 7.1.
• As for the front camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
• The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot and is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot for ultra-wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel resolution to work. Portrait isolation and cameras come from Zeiss optics as usual with Nokia LED flash.
• The phone supports a secondary microphone to isolate noise and noise while in use.
• The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, also supports photography of FHD 1080p at a rate of capturing 30 frames per second and photography in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi at b / g / n / ac frequencies with support for Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
• Bluetooth comes with the latest release version V in addition to its support for A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX.
• The phone supports GPS geolocation with support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
• The USB port comes with Type C with support for OTG. The phone still has the 3.5mm headphone jack and the top comes out.
• The phone Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone.
• The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
• The battery comes with a capacity of 3500 mAh.
• An excellent and modern design.
• Type C port is better than traditional Micro USB port.
• Raw Android will ensure smooth and faster performance with better protection and faster updates.
• The phone supports simultaneous front and back camera photography as usual in Nokia phones.
• You can change the Google Voice Assistant button to abbreviate any other different application as desired.
• Excellent screen, it is the same screen as its most expensive Nokia 7.2 with its support for Gorilla 3 protection layer The screen also comes in the form of a notch in the form of Water Drop and supports PureDisplay, but you must enable it first from the settings.
● Disadvantages of Nokia 6.2
1. The phone is not supported for fast charging.
2. Unfortunately, the edges of the screen are still large.
3. The appearance of the back camera is easy to scrape and dust.
4. The phone gets stained and gets dirty very easily due to its glass origin.
5. The price of the phone is relatively high as there is no fast charger in the box.