● Advantages of Nokia 4.2
• The phone has dimensions of 149 x 71.3 x 8.4 mm, with a weight of 161 grams.
• Nokia presented us with a screen in the newest direction, as it comes in the form of a water drop. It comes with an area of 5.71 inches, in HD + quality, at a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, at a pixel density rate of 295 pixels per inch.
• The screen offers dimensions of 19: 9. It comes with a 32GB hard memory with 3GB RAM.
• The solid memory comes from eMMC and random memory comes from DDR3.
• The phone supports the ability to increase storage space with a memory card up to 400 GB.
• The phone comes with a Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor with 12nm technology, with an Adreno 505 graphics processor.
• The front camera comes with 8 MP with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
• The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise insulation while using the phone in any way and comes on top of the phone.
• The phone supports the 3.5mm headphone jack.
• It also supports the Micro USB port, the second version, in addition to its support for the OTG feature.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi at the traditional frequencies b / g / n in addition to supporting the ability to make a virtual network via hotspot.
• It supports Bluetooth version 4.2 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX.
• The Nokia 4.2 phone supports GPS geolocation in addition to its support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
• The battery comes with a capacity of 3000 mAh
• The durability and quality of glass-making comes in contrast to previous Nokia phones with a plastic frame.
• Supports FM radio with support for NFC.
• The Nokia 4.2 supports two SIM cards, the Nano Sim.
• Excellent durability and manufacturing quality used in the phone.
• It comes with a dual rear camera that offers acceptable performance compared to the price of the phone.
• Three-year security and system security updates for two years.
• The shape of the screen and the notch in the phone are excellent, and the screen offers satisfactory performance, so do not expect different performance in this category.
● Disadvantages of Nokia 4.2
1. The edges are still big, especially the bottom edge of the phone.
2. The company has not announced that there is any protection layer on the phone screen.
3. The phone screen is relatively small, but it is suitable for those who want small screen phones.
4. The battery size is very small. Although the Nokia 3.2 phone is the same price, it comes with a larger screen and battery than the phone.