One of the most important things that the Xiaomi Redmi 7A phone came with is that it came with new features as the battery was increased significantly and became a better battery than before with the development of the processor and the direction to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor and moving away from the Media Tech processor, this is a competitive advantage point that you will not find in phones at the same price either On the screen, cameras, and the rest of the specifications, there is nothing new to mention other than the latest operating system compared to its previous phone, the Redmi 6A, so let's get to know the most important specifications of the full phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or are there other phones better than it in the same price range, so let's get to know that as follows
Specifications of xiaomi redmi 7A:
• The Redmi 7A phone comes in 146.3 x 70.4 x 9.6mm dimensions with polycarbonate or plastic materials.
• The screen of the phone comes in an area of 5.45 inches in the traditional form without a notch.
• The screen comes from the type of IPS LCD in HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels at a rate of pixels density of 295 pixels per inch.
• The phone comes with a Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor with 12nm technology, with an Adreno 505 graphics processor, and a new Qualcomm processor that is energy efficient and is octa-core.
The phone comes with more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 16 GB solid memory with 2 GB RAM.
-The second version comes with a 32 GB solid memory with 2 GB RAM.
• The phone supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card up to 256 GB.
• The phone comes with a 5-megapixel front camera.
• The 12MP rear camera comes with an F / 2.2 lens slot with a single LED flash.
• The phone supports shooting 1080p FHD videos at a 30fps capture rate and also supports 720p HD quality shooting at a 30fps capture rate.
• The phone supports Bluetooth version 4.2 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi at b / g / n frequencies in addition to its support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
• The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
• The phone comes with Android 9.0 Pie operating system with Xiaomi MIUI interface.
• The traditional USB port comes from the Micro USB version 2.
• The phone supports acceleration, proximity and compass sensors.
• The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
• The price of the phone is very competitive.
• The phone is light water droplets.
• The cameras support artificial intelligence.
• Battery offers very good performance, as the phone is now integrated in its price.
• The phone supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
• The processor performs well in everyday tasks, as it is close to Realme C1, by a small margin.
• The phone supports Face Unlock.
Disadvantages of xiaomi redmi 7A:
1. The phone does not support the fingerprint sensor, but there is no problem, as there are many phones in this price category that do not provide a background fingerprint.
2. The lack of a protection layer on the phone screen despite its support in the Realme C1.
3. Unfortunately, you will not find earphones or a pod in the case.
4. The edges of the screen are large and had to come with smaller edges.