● Advantages :
• The phone supports two Nano-SIM cards.
• Both SIM cards support up to 4G networks.
• It comes in dimensions of 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm, and the weight comes in a weight of 189 grams.
• Front and back glass design with metal frame.
• The phone comes with a notch screen and a very large notch space The AMOLED screen comes with a 6.39-inch area, to be the first curved screen in the Mate series, as it is close to the size of the Galaxy Note 9 screen.
• The screen comes in QHD + quality with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 with a pixel density of 538 pixels per inch, to be better than the pixel density of my iPhone XS Max and Note 9.
• The rear camera comes with a triple camera from Leica optics, where the first comes with a 40-megapixel camera, the primary with an f / 1.8 lens slot, the second camera for wide photography f / 2.2 lens slot with 20 megapixels, and the third camera for 5x zoom with an f / 2.4 lens with 8-megapixel resolution with flash Dual LED and cameras better support HDR and autofocus with OIS optical stabilizer.
• It supports 4K video quality at 2160 pixels at a frame rate of 30 frames per second, supports FHD and 1080 at a rate of capture of 60 and 30 frames per second and supports 720p HD at a rate of 960 frames per second.
• The front camera comes with a 24 megapixel camera with f / 2.0 lens slot with HDR support. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS are supported.
• The battery has been increased to come with a capacity of 4200 mAh instead of the battery of the Mate 10 Pro, which was with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
• The battery supports 40W ultra-fast charging so 70% charge in just half an hour.
• It supports a secondary microphone to prevent noise while talking on the phone or shooting videos The phone is waterproof and dustproof with IP68 technology up to 2 and a half meters, but the company officially announced the availability of a diving case and sold separately and makes the phone work up to 5 meters.
• The phone's design quality is excellent, as the phone comes with an acceptable glass design in the front and back with a metal frame.
• The world's first 7nm processor AI-powered processor delivers stronger performance and better battery savings.
• New Leica triple camera, its performance is excellent, and it identifies the types of things that are captured, whether food, places, etc.
• The fingerprint is integrated into the screen and works with excellent efficiency and speed, but it is certainly not the same speed as the regular fingerprint sensor..
• Supports wireless charging to other phones via the Reverse wireless and you must enable it through the settings first, but surely the other phone must be supported for wireless charging .
● Disadvantages :
1. The placement of the rear triple cameras does not look pretty square.
2. There is no 3.5 port for traditional headphones despite the quality in competing phones such as Note 9 and quality in the Mate 20.
3. The EMUI interface still needs to be updated more to better suit Android Pie.
4. It is expected that the price of the NM cards is high compared to the price of the regular memory card.
5. After the advantages of AI, we may not need it, such as learning about calories in food, etc.
6. You cannot use both cards and the nano memory card simultaneously as the card is placed in the place of the second chip.
7. Because the external speakers are built-in into the USB because of its water resistance, you will find that while charging the phone via the USB port, you will find that the volume has become slightly lower