The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite phone was released to complement the success march achieved by the previous generation, the Mi 8 Lite at the time of its landing in the Egyptian market, as the Mi 9 Lite phone comes with improved specifications compared to the previous generation as the notch has become smaller and better with a relatively larger screen with an interest in cameras and performance in particular with improvement Battery capacity and type of screen, which was one of the fundamental defects in the Mi 8 Lite, so let's get to know the full specifications of the new Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, is it worth buying or not ?! As follows .
Specifications of xiaomi mi 9 lite:
• The phone supports IR Blaster to control electrical appliances.
• The phone supports FM radio and NFC support.
• The phone comes in dimensions of 156.8 x 74.5 x 8.67 mm with a weight of 179 grams.
• The durability and manufacturing quality used in the phone comes from glass with a reflective back.
• The phone supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim, with support for 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
• For a screen that comes in the form of a Dot Drop or in the form of a water drop and you can cancel the notch through the settings if you do not like it and comes from a Super AMOLED type with an area of 6.39 inches in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels at a rate of density of pixels 403 pixels per inch and the screen supports dimensions New display at 19.5: 9 with a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass on the screen and supports Dark Mode and HDR with screen support for more than one mode such as Standard mode, Sunlight display 2.0, reading mode and Night mode.
• The phone comes with 128 GB solid memory with 6 GB RAM. - The phone supports the ability to increase the space by means of a memory card up to 256 GB. - UFS 2.1 solid memory and LPDDR4x 2133MHz random memory.
• The front camera comes with 32 MP with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
• The rear camera comes a little prominent on the back of the phone as it comes with a triple camera where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels with F / 1.8 lens slot with Sony IMX 586 sensor which is the main camera and the second camera comes with 8 megapixels with lens F / 2.0 and supports Ultra Wide Angle photography The third camera comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot for isolation and portraiture with a LED flash.
• Security: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen in addition to its support for Face Unlock.
• It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
• Supports Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth supports the latest release version 5 with support for A2DP, LE, aptX HD. GPS supports GPS with support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
• The phone supports the 3.5mm port for headphones. As for the USB port, it comes with the newest Type C.
• The battery comes with a capacity of 4030 mA and also supports 18W fast charging.
• The OS comes with Android 9.0 Pie with the latest MIUI 10 Xiaomi interface.
Disadvantages of xiaomi mi 9 lite:
1. The electronic stabilizer supports EIS during 4K imaging and this is normal in the middle class.
2. You cannot use two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
3. The phone is easily broken and scratched due to its coming from the glass.
4. The phone would have been better with the Snapdragon 730 processor.
5. The selfie camera does not do the best ..
6. The Xelme XT phone offers a better selfie.