After Honor announced its flagship phone, the Honor View 20, it decided to keep its strongest specifications and work to improve it, through its latest phone, the Honor 20 Pro, to be the most smart phone that meets all your needs, as it comes with the most powerful processor from Huawei, where it comes from the type of HiSilicon Kirin 980, such as the one in Huawei's flagship P30 series while retaining the latest screen shape like the one in View 20 while working to reduce the edges better to give the shape and design more beautiful than before with the most powerful cameras in general so let's get to know the full specifications of the Honor 20 Pro phone and is it worth the acquisition or not and what Its main advantages and disadvantages are as follows.
Specifications of honor 20 pro
• The durability and quality of the phone's manufacture comes from glass with an aluminum frame.
• The phone comes in dimensions of 154.60 x 73.97 x 8.44 mm with a weight of 182 grams.
• The phone supports two Nano Sim cards and supports NFC.
• The screen comes in the latest shape as a hole and comes from IPS type LCD with an area of 6.26 inch FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels at a rate of pixels density 412 pixels per inch and occupies the screen from the front end by 91.7%.
• honor 20 pro is available with a 256 GB solid memory with 8 GB RAM.
• The processor comes from the latest type from Huawei, where it comes from the type HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm technology with a graphic processor type Mali-G76 MP10.
• The phone supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. The front camera comes with 32 megapixels with an F / 2.0 lens slot and supports 3D Portrait Lighting.
• The phone comes with a quad back camera slightly protruding from the back of the phone, as the main 48-megapixel camera comes with a Sony IMX586 sensor with an F / 1.4 lens slot and the second camera comes with 16 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens for Super Wide Angle and the third camera comes with 8 Mega Pixel for Telephoto Zoom 3 times without losing any detail, and the fourth camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot for Macro photography with a single LED flash.
• The phone supports a secondary microphone to isolate noise and noise while speaking, photographing, or using the phone in general.
• The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a frame rate of 30 frames per second, and it supports 1080p FHD photography at a rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
• The phone supports bluetooth with the latest version of the fifth version and also supports A2DP, aptX HD, LE.
• The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the right side of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock.
• The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and rotation.
• The USB Type-C port comes in the second version and also supports the OTG feature.
• The phone battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh and the phone supports fast charging with 22.5 watts and the phone is fully charged in an hour and a half.
• One of the most powerful phones in terms of performance.
• The screen shape is excellent and gives acceptable performance. Excellent use of the edges of the phone may be lacking.
• The fingerprint sensor works very fast, is acceptable, and its location is excellent with the power button.
• The performance of the cameras is amazing as is usual for the company in its flagship phones.
• The battery life offers good performance and it charges very quickly through the included charger. One of the cheapest flagship phones from Honor.
Demerits of honor 20 pro
1. There is no dedicated headphone port.
2. The back of the phone is easily dirty and smiling.
3. There is no resistance against water and dust of any kind.
4. The phone does not support the ability to increase the space with a memory card.
5. It does not come with a Super AMOLED screen like other competitors.