Honor announced the latest phone in the middle class this year, Honor 9X Pro to be a strong addition to the X series of Honor, where it features the arrival with the latest processor from Huawei Kirin 810 with a design of glass back in gradient colors and give the shape of the letter X The company is interested in the image Large details with almost 92% full screen front end of the phone plus other features you will learn after reading this article
Features of honor 9X pro
• The phone comes with dimensions of 163.1 x 772.2 x 8.8 mm with a weight of 206 grams. The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks
• The phone supports FM radio.
• The phone supports two SIM cards of type Nano Sim.
• Durability and manufacturing quality used in the phone comes from glass.
• The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks
• . The screen comes with a full interface without any notch or hole where the front camera works through the Slider.
• The screen comes from the type LTPS IPS LCD with an area of 6.59 inches in FHD + resolution 1080 × 2340 pixels and supports the new display dimensions by 19.5: 9.
• The phone is available in two versions of solid memory and RAM as follows: -
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with random memory of 8 GB.
- The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with random memory 8 GB.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the space by memory card up to 512 GB capacity and is installed instead of the second chip
• The phone comes with the most powerful Huawei processor in the middle class this year where it comes from the type HiSilicon Kirin 810 7 nano technology with a graphics processor type Mali-G52 with the performance boost mode GPU Turbo 3.0 with the addition of water cooling in the PRO version of 9X to keep the phone heat While playing heavy games like PPGI.
• The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel f / 2.0 aperture in a selfie slider.
• The rear camera comes with a triple camera where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels which is the main camera of the phone. LED flash type
• The phone supports an additional microphone to isolate noise and noise while using the phone in general.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
• The phone supports Bluetooth with the latest version V in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
• The phone supports GPS geolocation with support for other navigation systems A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
• The fingerprint sensor comes on the right side of the phone with a power button.
• The phone also supports most of the other sensors such as support for acceleration sensors, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
• The phone also supports the 3.5mm headphone port.
• The USB port comes with Type C and supports OTG. The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
• The operating system comes with Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 interface
• Innovative design as our return with Honor X series.
• The Full View display with excellent resolution delivers satisfactory performance in its price category.
• The processor performance is excellent and offers very satisfying performance both in everyday tasks and gaming.
• Battery capacity delivers very good performance especially with a more energy efficient processor.
• Rear cameras offer excellent performance even in low light still good picture
Demerits of honor 9X
1. The rear camera does not support 4K shooting.
2. Does not support fast charging so it will be charged within a long time.
3. Bulb does not support notifications.
4. The company did not announce the existence of a protective layer on the screen of any kind.
5. The screen is of type IPS and not amoled.
6. The weight of the phone is relatively heavy