With a powerful design and distinctive capabilities, Samsung announced its Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro tablet, which offers a design that suggests that the device comes for heavy use especially with the design of the pen location in addition to that it comes water and dust resistant IP68 standard and more. In this article we will discuss the features of this tablet and its disadvantages :
Specifications of Samsung tab active pro:
• The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro comes with a good hardware: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) and Adreno 616 GPU along with 4GB RAM 64 GB internal storage. Which makes it a strong competitor for tablets such as Apple iPad 10.2 and tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and others
• The device comes with a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera that deliver poor overall performance.
• It also has a giant 7600mAh battery
• The device comes with powerful hardware.
• The device supports pen usage.
• The device is water and dust resistant IP68 standard.
• The device has access to external memory cards.
• The device supports NFC technology
• The device has a powerful fingerprint sensor The device supports the Samsung DeX platform
• The device has a giant battery
• The device comes with the 9.0 version of the Android system.
• The device comes with photo and video editing tools.
• The device has the ability to play all file formats
• The Galaxy Tab Active Pro is protected by the Samsung Knox security platform. Samsung Knox offers hardware and software security from a chip, and better protection of business data. With Samsung Knox, the user can easily record large-scale devices at the same time, make changes, deploy updates, and manage multiple devices. The Galaxy Tab Active Pro is further protected by a fingerprint scanner and by facial recognition and regularly updated security patches.
• This tablet is mPOS-ready, in other words, it is ready to be used in commercial environments and restaurants, with secure payment and contactless POS terminal. The NFC function allows identity control and access control for industrial vehicles
Disadvantages of Samsung tab active pro:
But you may experience some disadvantages with the device such as :
• The device does not support the radio system.
• The weight of the device is relatively large.
• The device does not support fast charging