Samsung A 50 is one of the best phones launched by Samsung in the framework of the A series, which seeks to impose its presence in the global market where this phone comes with new features and has some disadvantages and this is what we will discover in this article
Specifications of Galaxy A50:
• The phone comes with dimensions of 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm. The phone supports two SIM cards of type Nano Sim. The phone supports networks starting from 2G, 3G and 4G. No protection from water and dust. Durability and quality of the phone is made of plastic in the form of a glossy glass using 3D Glasstic technology to give a better sense of durability and shape of the phone.
• The screen comes in the form of the Infinity U type Super AMOLED.The screen comes with an area of 6.4 inches with FHD + resolution of 1080 × 2340 pixels at a density of pixels 403 pixels per inch and the screen offers dimensions of 19.5: 9 and occupies the screen from the front of the phone 84.9% and the screen on it Third generation Gorilla protection
• The phone comes with a processor from Samsung itself of the type Exynos 9610 Octa technology 10nm, a new processor from Samsung expect impressive performance, especially for the presence of four cores by type Cortex A73 working at a high frequency of 2.3 GHz, and the other four A53 at a frequency of 1.6 GHz, and superior processor Samsung on the Snapdragon 660 processor with a slight difference with better battery consumption in the Samsung processor because the technology is 10 nano. The GPU comes from the Mali-G72 MP3 which is the same as the usual graphics processor in the middle class of Samsung and has a special performance and runs Pubg on High HD settings without problems
• It comes with 128 GB of solid memory and 4 GB of RAM (the version is available in Egypt and the Arab world).
• - The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space by memory card up to 512 GB capacity dedicated port.
• The rear camera comes with a triple camera where the first camera comes with 25 megapixels with aperture of F / 1.7 lens which is the main camera and the second camera comes with 8 megapixels with aperture of F / 2.2 lens for wide Angle photography and the third camera comes with 5 megapixels with aperture of lens F / 2.2 For portrait and depth photography plus LED flash.
• The front camera comes with a 25-megapixel f / 2.0 aperture and the front camera also supports portrait work
• The phone supports a secondary microphone to isolate noise and noise while talking, recording, shooting or using the phone in general and you'll find it at the top of the phone.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi frequencies a / b / g / n / ac in addition to support for Dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot.
• The phone supports Bluetooth with the latest version V with support for A2DP, LE. The phone supports GPS geolocation in addition to support for A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
• The phone supports NFC but in limited versions.
• The USB port comes with the latest type, where it comes Type-C version 2.0.
• The phone still supports the 3.5mm headphone port to use traditional headphones and comes at the bottom of the phone.
• The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mA and the battery supports fast charging power of 15 watts.
• The phone comes with the latest operating system Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI interface that you will find in the new S10 phones. Supports Fm radio playback.
• Supports two versions of social networking software.
• You can use two SIM cards and an external memory card simultaneously.
• The phone's voice is loud and audible.
• The Super AMOLED notch offers excellent performance.
• It delivers pixel density of more than 400 pixels per inch, but we were hoping to use a hole instead of a notch.
• The first phone in the A series with a built-in fingerprint on the screen and running on average is not the same as the traditional fingerprint sensor but unfortunately slow in response.
• The phone is easy to carry and use because the sides bend well in the back.
• The battery is fully charged in just 2 hours due to Type C port and fast charging technology.
• The front camera delivers outstanding performance in both portrait and portrait mode.
• The latest operating system with the latest interface is the same as the S10 series.
• The phone is available in more than one color where it is available in several colors namely black, blue, white and orange
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A50:
1. It does not support a notification bulb but compensates for the presence of Always on Display.
2. The phone is prone to fingerprint and scratching easily due to its plastic coming so we recommend using the included case.
3. Does not support 4K video shooting.
4. delay while using Google Maps. competitors with a fingerprint built-in under the screen and generally arrived for the phone update fingerprint has improved performance slightly and become faster than previously