■ Advantages :
• The phone comes made of glass with aluminum frame.
• The Nova 5T comes in dimensions of 154.25 x 73.97 x 7.87mm with a light weight of 174g.
• The phone supports two SIM cards of the type Nano Sim with support for NFC systems.
• The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks. The screen comes in the form of IPS LCD and comes with an area of 6.26 inches with FHD + resolution of 1080 × 2340 pixels with a pixel density of 412 pixels per inch.
• The pixel density rate is excellent and supports the screen dimensions of 19.5: 9 and you can change the screen resolution as you want to maintain the rate of battery drain You can also remove the hole if you are not a fan.
• As for the solid memory comes with a capacity of 128 GB with random memory capacity of 8 GB.
• The phone comes with the most powerful Huawei processor HiSilicon Kirin 980 technology 7 Nano with a graphics processor type Mali-G76 MP10 in addition to support for the mode of performance enhancement GPU Turbo 3.0 also the processor is the same processor phone Mate 20 Pro and Huawei P30 Pro.
• As for games Heavy It has been experimented with PUBG on the highest settings of the game efficiently.
• The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel f / 2.0 aperture.
• The rear camera is the same as the Honor 20 and Nova 5 cameras.It comes with a quad camera.
• The main camera comes with a 48-megapixel sensor with a Sony IMX586 sensor with aperture of F / 1.8 and a second camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera with aperture of F / 2.2 for Super Wide Angle photography.
• The third comes with a 2-megapixel aperture F / 2.4 lens for the work of isolation, portraiture and camera.
• The fourth comes accurately 2-megapixel aperture F / 2.4 lens for Macro.
• The phone supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
• Supports Bluetooth with the latest version V in addition to support for A2DP, aptX HD, LE.
• Geolocation supports GPS and other navigation systems such as Dual Band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS.
• The USB port comes with Type C and supports OTG.
• The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and the sensor comes in the right side built-in power button in addition to support for Face Unlock technology.
• The phone supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
• The battery comes with a capacity of 3750 mAh with battery support for fast charging technology of 22.5 watts .
• An almost bezel-less display offers acceptable performance.
• The phone supports 4K video shooting.
• A unique design that you rarely find in this category.
• The phone offers excellent performance as expected from it even with heavy gaming.
• The rear and front cameras offer outstanding performance in this price category.
• The battery offers good performance but we would have preferred to have a battery with a capacity of at least 4000.
• The Type C port with fast charging technology ensures that the battery is fully charged in less than 2 hours.
■ Disadvantages :
1. The phone does not support the possibility of installing a memory card.
2. The rear camera protrudes from the back of the phone and the protrusion is concealed by mounting the case.
3. The phone lacks the 3.5mm headphone port. Because the phone comes from glass, it is easily scratched and broken so we recommend using a case.
4. There is nothing new compared to the phone Honor 20 currently available in the market other than the colors of the phone .